Sunday, February 1, 2009

Looking for reps!

It's time to start my Spring 2009 rep season and here's what I'm looking for:

1. High School Seniors
2. College Seniors
3. Babies
4. Children
5. Families
6. Couples
7. Everyone!

I've got a limited number of spots, but if you fit in these categories and you're willing to hand out referral cards to people you know, this could be a great way to earn portrait products and CASH :)

All reps receive:

1. Full portrait session (my sessions are lifestyle, which means they represent you - we don't just hang out in front of a backdrop with a weird head-tilt action)
2. A pack of referral cards to hand out to friends, family, neighbors, anyone.
3. An 8x10 as a gift for participation.
4. 10% off portrait products
5. A referral reward of $10 for every referral booked, and opportunities for big bonuses when you refer 15 or more sessions!

Want more information? Email me at katie@katiethackerphotography.com.

No comments: