Sunday, April 25, 2010

Adelyn is our winner!

After a week of having emails pop up night and day with the names of our super cuties, I am very pleased to announce that Miss Adelyn has won the grand prize! She will receive a complimentary photo session, a set of four wallet-size accordion albums, and a beautiful 20x24 gallery-wrapped canvas of an image from her session. 

Of course, I can't stand to see all the effort put in by the entrants go to waste, so I am giving a set of three accordion albums to all of our contestants! I also wanted to hand out a few honorable mentions:

Tied for Second Place: Lilia and Olivia
Olivia and Lilia will each receive a half-price session to go with their accordion album!

Top Boy: Mason
I couldn't let all of the attention go to the ladies, so I wanted to recognize my top boy. He will also receive a half-price session to go with his accordion albums! 

I am so excited to work with Adelyn and all of my other contest entrants. Thank you to everyone who submitted a vote - I had a great time with this contest and am sure to do it again sometime.

Keep an eye out for previews from these sessions to pop up in the coming weeks. 

In Other News - Mother's Day Special
Don't forget about my Mother's Day special. Anyone who books a session between now and Mother's Day and prepays the session fee will receive a complementary 10x30 storyboard with any order. This is a great way to surprise mom with a gift that will mean much more to her than the same-old flowers and candy!


No comments: