Monday, September 22, 2008

This is the week!

So it's finally here - the week of my first wedding shoot! I'm very excited and very nervous, and am trying to resist the urge to buy a whole bunch more stuff to make me feel more secure :) I did order some magnifier rings to get those close up shots of the wedding bands, and I am thinking I'm going to get another memory card, but I've told my husband not to let me buy ANY more! He obviously agreed :)

I just finished putting together a slideshow for the couple last night and they are just so adorable - I don't even know them that well and it made me tear up! I also designed a wedding program for them, so I'll be getting those printed and assembled this week.

I hope to get a few sneak preview shots up here by Sunday evening, but I don't want to make any promises. I'm very excited to do this wedding, but my bigger hope is to get referrals to do some family and children shoots - those are always so much fun!

2 comments:

blog said...

Katie - I had to laugh at the gear buying comment. I absolutely know what you mean!
Can't wait to see those great photos!

Adrienne

Unknown said...

Katie - I've been thinking about you and the shoot all weekend...I cant wait to see some pictures...I am sure it was a success!